Friday, May 15, 2009

God Blesses In trying times...

Just a quick post.. Most of you know that we have been trying to buy a camper.. Well, it just seems that nothing is working right.. We have tried to sell practically everything that we don't need to raise money buy one. We have sold alot of things but our big items just aren't selling. To be honest we have kinda just hit rock bottom I guess you could say. We have found the camper and have perfect peace about buying it, but we are just waiting on the Lord. Today, I got a call from a dear friend and said that she wanted to stop something but my house. We had no idea what it was. Let me just tell you it was a major blessing to us. They are a special family for sure! I truly believe that that was God saying "Jon & Jodi I have never left. And just because you don't see exactly the way I do, I am making a way for you and my way is in your perfect will". God never forsakes his children. I just wanted to give him praise today. My favorite verses are Proverbs 3:5-6! He will direct our paths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment