Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lakeview and Holy Hills


Well Sunday was our lastday at Lakeview.. It was soo hard.. I knew that it would be sad, but I had no idea until that day. You would think that only being their 8 months it wouldnt be that hard, but I was so wrong. We love everyone there and they became family to us. We appreciate the time that we had their. The love ands upport from all the members was amazing. I told them Sunday that Lakeview was in God's plan for us. We really needed to be there inorder for God to mold us more to get us ready for His will for our life. Jon has alwasy said that he doesn't believe that he would ever full time pastpr a church. Well, I think after being at Lakeview He someday could see that if thats what the Lord wanted. With us us helpinf struggling churches too, there might be times where we will be there for a little while. God allowed us to have this oppurtunity to have a little taste of what it would take. So to all the Lakeview members who read this. Thank you and We LOVE ALL OF YOU! We'll miss you.. I posted this pic of Bro. Art leading the music with Jon Caden.
Now on to Holy Hills!
Well this is where Jon has been working so much.. Helping build new offices, taking down walls to make more seating room, and was fixing to take more walls down downstairs. Well, sadly it caught on fire Sunday morning. We went over Sunday afternoon to see it and Jon helped patch the roof. We are so sorry for them. We hope and pray that God uses this in a way to show the church is direction and as always He will turn the bad to good. I know there is alot going on right and alot of decisions to be made. I know that there are men who are working hard to try and get everythign sorted out this week. We pray that God gives them wisdom in the decisions that need to be made.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya. God is going to use the fire for His glory. And I think it's pretty amazing to see how God is using you and Jon. I really look up to you, Jodi. Just thought I'd tell you that. :-)

    ReplyDelete